Ravens sign Morgan Moses (3yrs / 15M)

Forge

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Ravens have two of the best signings so far imo

Marcus Maye is an excellent addition. 

Morgan Moses imo isn't. 

He allowed not only a team high in QB pressures allowed @ RT for my Jets but also allowed the 6th most QB pressures given up of any OT in all of Football.

He's strong in run blocking but was awful in pass protection. Which is why a Jets team desperate for O-Line help wanted absolutely nothingness to do with him (after only 1 year).

I love New Orleans landing FS Marcus Williams he's one (of if not) the best FS in Football. Morgan Moses? Not so much. 

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Marcus Maye is an excellent addition. 

Morgan Moses imo isn't. 

He allowed not only a team high in QB pressures allowed @ RT for my Jets but also allowed the 6th most QB pressures given up of any OT in all of Football.

He's strong in run blocking but was awful in pass protection. Which is why a Jets team desperate for O-Line help wanted absolutely nothingness to do with him (after only 1 year).

I love New Orleans landing FS Marcus Williams he's one (of if not) the best FS in Football. Morgan Moses? Not so much. 

At $5 million per with what I am guessing is outs throughout? It's a solid deal. This is a run heavy offense in Baltimore. 

They can still address the position in the draft too and use him as a swing tackle if necessary. It's a low risk signing and a good one. I'll take the years I watched him in Washington over his one with the Jets. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

They can still address the position in the draft too and use him as a swing tackle if necessary. It's a low risk signing and a good one. I'll take the years I watched him in Washington over his one with the Jets. 

We already have Ju'Wuan James as a backup swing OT and also Patrick Mekari who has filled in very well at RT when asked to (though it's being reported he'll be our starting C this year). I don't think we're going to spend much more draft capital on the OT position. 

• Like 1