After FA Mock Draft 1-A

DudeWhat???

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What makes Wilson the superior prospect to Olave? Similar size, similar speed, but Olave is a considerably better route runner.

I think Wilson has a little higher ceiling, has a little better short area burst, and does better on consistently going after contested balls, but they are extremely close to each other. I’m looking forward to their pro day to check the 3 cone and 10 yd splits. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What makes Wilson the superior prospect to Olave? Similar size, similar speed, but Olave is a considerably better route runner.

56 minutes ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

I think Wilson has a little higher ceiling, has a little better short area burst, and does better on consistently going after contested balls, but they are extremely close to each other. I’m looking forward to their pro day to check the 3 cone and 10 yd splits. 

Watched a lot of OSU. They seemed pretty interchangeable. IMO Wilson had a lot more catches and he was the first read by stroud more often, and he seemed more consistent. Olave seemed to be more of a deep threat and seemed to have a higher yards/reception though. (Although I don’t know their stats or who got cb 1 coverage or double coverage.)  Olave got more talk from commentators early on, but Wilson seemed more reliable/important and popped more, to me at least. Nice to have 1a and 1b talent like that. 

• Like 1