Washington loses a huge sponsor

ARTMONK HOF

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

This was a decent chunk of change. Estimated at $4 million annually. 

What's even worse is that many teams have non-exclusive deals with alcohol vendors. This one was exclusive. Instead of just moving it to a non-exclusive kind of deal, AB decided they didn't want any deal at all.

Now, couple that with Washington's former flagship station (AM980) cutting ties with the team and we're seeing quite a few entities distancing themselves from the cesspool of Snyder.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Now, couple that with Washington's former flagship station (AM980) cutting ties with the team and we're seeing quite a few entities distancing themselves from the cesspool of Snyder.

So it looks like that has been misreported. Commanders cut ties with them. Or something else is up.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

So it looks like that has been misreported. Commanders cut ties with them. Or something else is up.

I dunno. That statement sounds a lot like the one where they tried to spin the AB deal going bye bye. At this point, I give this team zero benefit of the doubt where this stuff is concerned. 

Not saying it's false. Just saying I won't believe it until I have more than the team's statement to corroborate it.

• Like 2