• Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Bulls in 4
    • Bulls in 5
    • Bulls in 6
    • Bulls in 7

If the Bucks get these kinds of minutes from Allen and Portis they are an almost impossible out. Allen two great steals on defense and Portis working whoever they put on him. 

They are rounding into the kind of team we all thought they could be. Get Middleton back for round 2. 

14 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Giannis is the only player in the NBA that is allowed to run over a player and not get called for a charge 

He's been called for more charges than anyone in the league since 2017-2018. 2nd most charges called against isn't even close (KAT). It's not his fault he's just physically stronger than anyone that tries to guard him and, well, they flop more against him than anyone in the league. Just wait until next round, you'll see what I mean.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's been called for more charges than anyone in the league since 2017-2018. 2nd most charges called against isn't even close (KAT). It's not his fault he's just physically stronger than anyone that tries to guard him and, well, they flop more against him than anyone in the league. Just wait until next round, you'll see what I mean.

Or don't wait until next round. Chicago resorting to just standing there and falling down now because they have no answer. Earlier than I expected it to happen lol.