🏈 Raiders select with pick #90: G Dylan Parham

RaidersAreOne

19 hours ago, G said:

Didn't Carr do well early on with a strong interior?!? Oso, Hud, Jax?!? Miller is our best so leave him alone but what about making the line the next best inside 3 with Parham at C, Leatherwood at LG and Good at RG. We've thrown dogfood out at RT before and been good enough. Solidify the interior so we have a powerful run game, gives Carr time from inside pressure and Miller will be excellent at protecting his blindside and then Carr has a solid 4 with only 1 worry. Honestly I'd have no problem with Parker at LT and Miller at RT as Miller has been paid and was a good RT in college and Parker's best work came on the left side.  Then if he dominates and gets a HUGE contract else where we can either move Miller back of try Leatherwood on his natural side.

Miller is a good LT but if he's as good or better RT and the LT replacement is better there then it's a no brainer IMO. 

Miller isn't going anywhere, he said himself it was tough for him to transition from LT to RT back to LT, which is why we basically sacrificed Penn in his final season with us. I personally hope that Leatherwood can move back to RT but I think that Parham was drafted to be our center, he'll probably start over James if the guards look okay or start at OG if we need him there.

• Like 2