๐Ÿˆ Raiders select with pick #90: G Dylan Parham

RaidersAreOne

Seems like a solid addition and like the versatility.ย  I probably wouldn't have traded down and took Willis as Carr's back up but whatever. Especially with the no trade clause.ย  Traded up for Dean, Leal, after trade down, Justyn Ross, RB Spiller but all splash and we went solid which building through the trenches is the way to go. Maybe a NT tomorrow.ย 

10 minutes ago, G said:

Seems like a solid addition and like the versatility.ย  I probably wouldn't have traded down and took Willis as Carr's back up but whatever. Especially with the no trade clause.ย  Traded up for Dean, Leal, after trade down, Justyn Ross, RB Spiller but all splash and we went solid which building through the trenches is the way to go. Maybe a NT tomorrow.ย 

yeah dean or leal trade up would have been sweet. J Ross is like Edwards but worst.... Spiller maybe in round 4

• Like 1

Really happy with this pick. Iโ€™m sure some fansย wouldโ€™ve wanted their guy or a different player, but surely no one can argue that we have grown ups in the FO making rational and sensible decisions. Yes they could have traded up - but they stayed patient,ย probably had enough guys on their board they liked orย weโ€™re confident enough Parham would be there to get another pick in the process - and then selected a player at around the point they were valued (perhaps even later than he was expected to go).ย 

The last point canโ€™t be stressed enough. How many times has that happened in recent years!

Parham checks a lot of boxes. Did well in the senior bowl and looked good in the combine. And I think it says everything about what our FO look for in players (especially trench players) that he has played all across the line. They have preached versatility- and they go out and grab someone who has proved to be versatile.

Gives us some options at what I think everyone would agree is our weakest area.

• Like 4

I really like this pick and the trade back could be a solid move too!

ย 

Parham could compete at LG and/or OC. Will give us a really solid and versatile depth guy at worth for 2022.

I think he will be a starter by 2023 if not sooner.