2022 Buffalo Bills Schedule

soflbillsfan

Would be the first time since 1978 that a team opens up with back to back primetime games if we do in fact open at LA.

I am hoping to get my daughter to her first game this year. I want her to see the stadium before it’s too late. A 1 or 4pm home game at the end of September or early October would be ideal. 

I bet the Bills get the max 6 primetime games 

7 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Would be the first time since 1978 that a team opens up with back to back primetime games if we do in fact open at LA.

I am hoping to get my daughter to her first game this year. I want her to see the stadium before it’s too late. A 1 or 4pm home game at the end of September or early October would be ideal. 

I bet the Bills get the max 6 primetime games 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Good catch. I misread the tweet about the Bucs. It was back to back home games.

If these two leaks are real then we’re up to 3 primetime games with our whole division x2, @KC, @ CIN and vs GB on the schedule.

Such good games this year. We will be battle tested going into the playoffs. That’s for sure.

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Such good games this year. We will be battle tested going into the playoffs. That’s for sure.

No doubt about it. Bills need to get that 1 seed but they’ll definitely have to earn it. 

11-6 will probably win the division but they’ll need to be at least 13-4 IMO and probably 14-3 to secure the top seed

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

No doubt about it. Bills need to get that 1 seed but they’ll definitely have to earn it. 

11-6 will probably win the division but they’ll need to be at least 13-4 IMO and probably 14-3 to secure it 

Titans do not look that promising as last year, then you got the afc west battling it out, and ravens should be back to full strength so afc north may be up in the air. So it may come down to 11 or 12 wins in the AFC. Will be interesting to find out though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Titans do not look that promising as last year, then you got the afc west battling it out, and ravens should be back to full strength so afc north may be up in the air. So it may come down to 11 or 12 wins in the AFC. Will be interesting to find out though.

I can still see two AFC west teams finishing with 12-13 wins with 3-4 of their losses coming from within the division.

Watching them beat up on one another will be fun. We need to take advantage.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Good catch. I misread the tweet about the Bucs. It was back to back home games.

If these two leaks are real then we’re up to 3 primetime games with our whole division x2, @KC, @ CIN and vs GB on the schedule.

We're gonna get 5-6 if we have the kind of season we *should* have.