Underrated/unknown good players on your favorite team?

FrantikRam

I don't know if the Ravens have any true 'underrated' or 'unknown' players at the moment....

There's some vets like Chuck Clark, Gus Edwards, Tyus Bowser, Nick Boyle, and yes even Calais Campbell at 35 YO who probably provide more value than they are recognized for league wide at this point- but not to the degree where I think it's some major slight against them. Most clubs have players like that.

Maybe, Justin Madubuike?

I had him as a Top 30 player in that 2020 class, and he fell all the way to the Ravens in the 3rd Round. Similar situation to Travis Jones, another awesome DI prospect that inexplicably fell to the Ravens in the 3rd this year. Good SEC production and a stellar athletic profile with no discernable red flags, yet there Madubuike was at Pick #71. Joined a roster that already had Brandon Williams, Calais Campbell, and Derek Wolfe so he was naturally overshadowed. 

Already had strong Rookie & Sophomore campaigns where he was an immediate weapon against the run and flashed plus interior rush upside. In Year 3, I think new DC Mike Macdonald cuts him loose even more and we see a big time season from Madubuike that cements him as a known & valued commodity across the NFL. 

Here's some All-22 Highlights from the 21' Season-

Edited by DreamKid

This is a good topic for discussion.

One of the things I love about this league is when guys like Priest Holmes, Shaq Barrett, Darren Waller, and Bobby Trees move on from bit players on one team to balling out for their next team. Even guys like Kyle Van Noy can do this if the pieces fit. LaDanian's backup going to Atlanta was another one.