Preseason Week 3 Vs Seattle

textaz03

8 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Bland may be my new pet cat this season! He is slowly moving ahead of Joseph and Wright

Bland looks good. Mukuamu will make it.  Wright is in trouble.  Grier looks awful.  Joseph's draft status will save him.  Gotta address OT.

I mistakingky set my DvR for nfl channel. Forgetting I am in seattle zone and game was in a local channel. So I didn’t get it taped live.  But set DvR for replay will not like the local coverage as they don’t show replays that “favor” the boys will see what e replay is like but didn’t get to see the hold call on what should have been the game ending run nullified by penalty.   Hopefully the replay I will see all the things watched the last 3 minutes only.    Will give thoughts later when I actually see something but what a odd call to throw it long with Uber two min in third down rather then running in running the clock and punting to run time.   Coming in I actually had Wright ahead of Joseph so we shall see

On 8/27/2022 at 9:16 AM, Northland said:

Williams has impressed.  It's his strength/power that have surprised me.  Dallas could have quite the combo with Williams and Parsons.

Williams looked good outside but struggled IMO when moved inside.   Should be a good  rotational piece on outside.