WR Jalen Reagor traded to Vikings for 2023 7th and conditional 2024 4th

MikeT14

1 hour ago, ///mcompact said:

One of these WRs is owed $20M and the other is not.  

We were unaware

17 hours ago, Forge said:
19 hours ago, swoosh said:

Money. It's always been about that with these kind of trades. CGJ is a free agent after the season. 

Yep

That said, it's still hilarious when raegor gets a bigger return than amari cooper

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't worry, I'm sure Mike McCarthy will have you guys locked and loaded and ready to go for the season 

???
And that has what to do with why teams take into account more than just draft capitol when trading?   
So you're of the opinion that Cooper was worth a 2nd or 3rd rd pick, on top of inheriting his $20M contract?  Interesting, but okay.  

11 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

???
And that has what to do with why teams take into account more than just draft capitol when trading?   
So you're of the opinion that Cooper was worth a 2nd or 3rd rd pick, on top of inheriting his $20M contract?  Interesting, but okay.  

Yep, that's exactly what I said  absolutely nowhere.

Man, you're really sensitive about this. It's going to be okay, my guy. My advice, put the keyboard away, go enjoy a pastry, come back refreshed