"IT'S ONLY WEEK 2" Mock

Karnage84

13 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Njoku and Knox are really good guys to compare against. Hock's numbers aren't as good as Knox but he's better than Njoku. So we're likely going to be seeing him in that $15M range. I would definitely like to see us add a TE2 for all of the reasons that you have mentioned. 

Walter Football has their QB rankings in this order (with projected rounds) and PFF score YTD. 

1) Bryce Young, Alabama (Rd 1) 79.0

2) CJ Stroud, Ohio State (Rd 1) 91.4

3) Will Levis, Kentucky (Rd 1-2) 64.0

4) Anthony Richardson, Florida (Rd 1-2) 53.2

5) KJ Jefferson, Arkansas (Rd 1-3) 84.4

6) Tyler Van Dyke, Miami (Rd 1-3) 63.8

7) Jaren Hall, BYU (Rd 1-3) 74.8

8 ) Devin Leary, NC State (Rd 3-5) 78.5

9) Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina ( Rd 3-5)

10) Hendon Hooker, Tennessee (Rd 3-5) 89.0

I'm not convinced that Levis or Richardson will wind up being round 1 guys when all is said and done. I feel like Jefferson could pop up into the top 10 - top 15, especially if he keeps playing like he has been. We could see guys like Tanner Morgan or Taulia Tagovailoa enter the mix (especially with Tua's recent performance). 

There are some omissions on this list, mainly Tanner McKee who I think along with Jefferson, Levis and McCall, could fly up boards into that early first round talk.  Zack Wilson wasn't mentioned in an October 2020 article about the top QBs in the 2021 class and went #2 overall.  So someone will sneak up while guys like Richardson fall.  McKee and McCall are the two guys that intrigue me the most to be honest. McKee is 6'6" with a great accurate arm, putting up numbers on a team with no NFL talent.  Would like to see the INTs drop but he has the arm and the size that NFL GMs like in a QB.  McCall is super accurate as well, but playing lower competition but that hasn't stopped teams from drafting Josh Allen and Trey Lance.  His 73% completions last year and 71% this year (69% as a freshman) along with his running ability make him an exciting prospect.  A career 63 to 7 TD to INT ratio is pretty nice as well.  Jefferson can push himself up too with another strong year against SEC defenses and wouldn't be at all shocked that he goes top 10. 

18 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

There are some omissions on this list, mainly Tanner McKee who I think along with Jefferson, Levis and McCall, could fly up boards into that early first round talk.  Zack Wilson wasn't mentioned in an October 2020 article about the top QBs in the 2021 class and went #2 overall.  So someone will sneak up while guys like Richardson fall.  McKee and McCall are the two guys that intrigue me the most to be honest. McKee is 6'6" with a great accurate arm, putting up numbers on a team with no NFL talent.  Would like to see the INTs drop but he has the arm and the size that NFL GMs like in a QB.  McCall is super accurate as well, but playing lower competition but that hasn't stopped teams from drafting Josh Allen and Trey Lance.  His 73% completions last year and 71% this year (69% as a freshman) along with his running ability make him an exciting prospect.  A career 63 to 7 TD to INT ratio is pretty nice as well.  Jefferson can push himself up too with another strong year against SEC defenses and wouldn't be at all shocked that he goes top 10. 

McKee has a 80.7 PFF score just for the record. 

I really really like Jefferson and would love to have him at #6 if that's where things land and he continues to play like he has. 

I'm not too high on Levis but you're right, we could have a couple guys in the mix as 1st round prospects. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

One certainty is prospects will rise and fall. Lots of rankings will change.

I'm not even looking at or consider Rattler at this point. On and off the field. He feels like a name that will pop up around draft time and then drop off in 2-3 years when he doesn't make a practice squad.