Titans @ Colts

Warhorse

This game is important on a couple levels. We need to get a win streak going, we are approaching a short week after this game traveling to Denver for a Thursday Night Game, and we need to register a divisional win just to set us up for 1-1-1 in division. Also after the Denver game we have Jax (home) and Ten (away) back to back which could make or break our chances in the division. 

Week 4 practice report 

This is where the rubber meets the road. Shaq Leonard was left off the PUP list so he could practice the first 4 weeks of the season. He has practice with no limitations for 2 weeks now. I think Blackmon is the only really concerning injury but I don’t know the severity of the injuries and I don’t recall any of the others leaving the game with injuries 

• Like 1

Blackmon is out and Buckner, Leonard and Raimann are questionable.

not sure what to make of Buckner but last year he had a couple games where he didn’t practice all week and still played. I guess it just depends on how bad his elbow is and IF they can minimize further injury.

I saw a tweet from Stephen Holder saying that he thinks Leonard will play because the wording used by Reich and Leonard and others has changed when talking about this week as opposed to previous weeks when he didn’t play. 

• Like 1

Another Sunday and another game where the Colts look completely lost to start the game.  It's almost like Reich has given up game planning for a team and figures he will just wing it.

Maybe, somehow, the Colts can hire a 1st half coach and then let Reich coach the 2nd half.  Have Reich down there in the first half and make him think he is still coaching (we don't want the 2nd half to be his 1st half), just cut off his head set or something.

Edited by coffeedrinker
  • Like 1