GDT Week 5 - Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-2) - SNF

wackywabbit

4 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

All the talk this week is going to be about Martindale but I’m scared of Barkley. Our line was getting blown off the ball last night. Cincy could’ve kept running it down our throat if they wanted to. This could be the week our run D gets exposed like the pass D has.

Oddly enough, I'm more worried about the dink and dunks with Barkley. If they pass it out to him in the flat, he's super hard to take down. Mix that with some of our suspect tackling and it could be a long afternoon. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

3 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Oddly enough, I'm more worried about the dink and dunks with Barkley. If they pass it out to him in the flat, he's super hard to take down. Mix that with some of our suspect tackling and it could be a long afternoon. 

Like someone else said, Burrow can destroy you deep with those WR's so we chose to play 2 deep most of the game and force him to dink and dunk us to death.

Daniel Jones can't do that, so I expect a more aggressive gameplan that forces Jones to face the blitz and take deep shots to beat Marlo and Peters.

• Like 1