2022 FIFA World Cup [Sun, 20 Nov 2022 – Sun, 18 Dec 2022]

Hunter2_1

On 12/19/2022 at 12:02 AM, Sad People said:

Right now im leaning towards Newcastle for no real reasons. I dont know much about them or their team other then them just being bought by a Saudi investment team and i kinda dig their logo, the sea horses with the castle ontop with a lion holding a flag is pretty cool to me. No idea if theyre any good or what kind of game they play though. I'll haver to get Peacock to watch some game.

How would you rank the leagues in the world?

Their unique selling point is how loyal their fans are. They've been dragged through tough times, relegation, terrible ownership, poor teams etc - they could sell out St James Park every weekend 10 times over. Geordies live and breathe the Magpies. 

.....and freezing cold nights out wearing very little. The Jersey Shore of England.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Their unique selling point is how loyal their fans are. They've been dragged through tough times, relegation, terrible ownership, poor teams etc - they could sell out St James Park every weekend 10 times over. Geordies live and breathe the Magpies. 

.....and freezing cold nights out wearing very little. The Jersey Shore of England.

Oh god i dont know how i feel about them now hahaha

• Like 1