2022 FIFA World Cup [Sun, 20 Nov 2022 – Sun, 18 Dec 2022]

Hunter2_1

The GOAT debate is SETTLED! Lionel Andres Messi.

7x Ballon D'Or, 2x FIFA's Best, 4x Champions League Winner, 10x La Liga Winner, 1x Ligue Un Winner, 7x Copa Del Rey Winner, 8x Spanish Super Cup Winner, 1x French Super Cup Winner, 1x Olypmic Gold Medal Winner, 3x UEFA Super Cup Winner, 1x Copa America Winner AND FINALLY 1x WORLD CUP WINNER!
The man has won EVERYTHING there is to win in football!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah, Mbappe will probably smash all of the records by the time he is done. 

How long is his contract for at PSG? Was curious if he would ever make the transfer to La Liga or the EPL. Im assuming the league PSG competes in isnt on the same tier as the EPL or La Liga. Could easily be wrong.

Hes already like a goal short to pass or tie Messi with the most WC goals and hes what, 23? Crazy stuff man.

Im happy Messi won it, id rather see him win it over CR7. But am i crazy in thinking Mbappe can overtake Messi as the GOAT status?

Edited by mattyice0401

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

How long is his contact for at PSG? Was curious if he would ever make the transfer to La Liga or the EPL. Im assuming the league PSG competes in isnt on the same tier as the EPL or La Liga. Could easily be wrong.

Hes already like a goal short to pass or tie Messi with the most WC goals and hes what, 23? Crazy stuff man.

Im happy Messi won it, id rather see him win it over CR7. But am i crazy in thinking Mbappe can overtake Messi as the GOAT status?

I mean he's only 23 ad his WC stats are well on pace to shatter. But he doesn't have any of the club team or individual success of Messi or Ronaldo. That will be hard to reach

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I mean he's only 23 ad his WC stats are well on pace to shatter. But he doesn't have any of the club team or individual success of Messi or Ronaldo. That will be hard to reach

Are his numbers anything like CR7 or Messi or no? Man i really wanna get into soccer but idk where i could watch the EPL or La Liga games.

I guess im too ignorant to truly understand how great Messi and Ronaldo were and have been. Like i dont truly understand how well theyve performed at club team and individual success like you said.