The Zebras Have Arrived

ronjon1990

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

???

Please tell me what I missed about a game I've re-watched at least 10 times more than you?

No one complains about officiating when it benefits their team lol

SF likely wins that game had Jimmy Smith been called for holding on SF's last possession.

The officiating crew had every incentive for the Ravens to emerge victorious.

Edited by biggie.

34 minutes ago, biggie. said:

No one complains about officiating when it benefits their team lol

SF likely wins that game had Jimmy Smith been called for holding on SF's last possession.

The officiating crew had every incentive for the Ravens to emerge victorious.

Lame. Figured it was that.

1. It would have been a bad call for call that holding on Jimmy Smith. Are you actually saying that you think that play should have been a flag?

2. The Ravens more than likely get a GW Tucker FG even if 49ers got in the end zone. Plenty of time left. They rarely stopped Flacco that day.

Anyway that's all off-topic. I don't need to defend the Ravens, because I'm not responsible for credit for their SB success or shame for their worst losses. And 2012 is not relevant for evaluating the performance of a crew in 2022.

As observers, what we can have an opinion on is whether or not this particular crew has been making terrible calls this year. Do you think these where good calls or bad? You think those roughing calls were correct these past two weeks?

Edited by wackywabbit

fumble.png

Also, one of my all-time favorites…

If this continues, I think we can all look back and safely assume that the league is doing/did a mini-crackdown on roughing the passer calls. Otherwise, those were just some ridiculous flags this week, but that’s not exactly uncommon for the NFL.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Lame. Figured it was that.

1. It would have been a bad call for call that holding on Jimmy Smith. Are you actually saying that you think that play should have been a flag?

2. The Ravens more than likely get a GW Tucker FG even if 49ers got in the end zone. Plenty of time left. They rarely stopped Flacco that day.

Anyway that's all off-topic. I don't need to defend the Ravens, because I'm not responsible for credit for their SB success or shame for their worst losses. And 2012 is not relevant for evaluating the performance of a crew in 2022.

As observers, what we can have an opinion on is whether or not this particular crew has been making terrible calls this year. Do you think these where good calls or bad? You think those roughing calls were correct these past two weeks?

Never said they were correct, but bad calls are part of the game. Sometimes calls go your way, sometimes they don't.