The Zebras Have Arrived

ronjon1990

I just don’t understand how Grady was SUPPOSED to sack the QB. The league doesn’t want you landing on him, doesn’t want you throwing him down, popping him high, grabbing low. So he wrapped them up and they’re both moving, literally what else is there to do??

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I just don’t understand how Grady was SUPPOSED to sack the QB. The league doesn’t want you landing on him, doesn’t want you throwing him down, popping him high, grabbing low. So he wrapped them up and they’re both moving, literally what else is there to do??

This was the same type of sack that some were complaining was dirty against Tua. It's insanity. At this point defensive players need to bear hug the QB and wait for the ref to blow the whistle. 

1 minute ago, 4thandInches said:

This was the same type of sack that some were complaining was dirty against Tua. It's insanity. At this point defensive players need to bear hug the QB and wait for the ref to blow the whistle. 

I also think that’s why I was called (along with a pinch of the Brady Factor). But like, did anybody think the Tua hit was dirty or illegal?? I didn’t think so. It was hard, certainly a tough hit, but not against the rules at all

Glad someone else had Boger for a change. Titans get him at least 3-4 games a year. Although the crew today for the Titans game wasn’t much better. Phantom roughing the passer and PI calls. Roughing the passer is a joke anyway because it’s not called the same way for every QB. Davis Mills isn’t getting the same calls Tom Brady is. League has to protect their golden boys. Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, etc. You sneeze on them and it’s a penalty anymore. This league is a joke.

Did you guys watch Ravens-Bills just last week? Utterly atrocious game changing calls there too by Boger and crew. 

This ref and crew are not competent at their job. It's unfortunate for regular season games to be ruined by them. The league won't publicly admit their mistakes, but at least they won't get on any playoff games and they will hopefully be pushed out of the league soon.

Edit: from last week:

On 10/3/2022 at 12:27 AM, wackywabbit said:
xts47ol43gr91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

^not a 1st even after challenge

I'm still lightly salted.

Edit:

^Here's the one obvious missed/no-call Ive seen that helped the Ravens. 1st down at the 36 and the drive ended with a FG with the no-call. Pointing it out for the "bad calls on both sides" peeps. But I haven't seen a second on this level.

Edited by wackywabbit

36 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Did you guys watch Ravens-Bills just last week? Utterly atrocious game changing calls there too by Boger and crew. 

This ref and crew are not competent at their job. It's unfortunate for regular season games to be ruined by them. The league won't publicly admit their mistakes, but at least they won't get on any playoff games and they will hopefully be pushed out of the league soon.

Edit: from last week:

Boger is literally the reason y'all won SB47.