State of the Steelers

warfelg

3 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Actually JPJ isn't the only high quality Center in this class. Those other guys have small issues that need tweaking in order to be legit players. All 5 can be starters within a year or two. I like JPJ but I wouldn't spend a 1st on him.

So, JPJ, Mims, and Mitchell (or) Wiggins are still all on the board at 20…what do you do? 

1 hour ago, rlon said:

So, JPJ, Mims, and Mitchell (or) Wiggins are still all on the board at 20…what do you do? 

Out of those you listed, I'd go with Mims. I was overly hard on him a couple weeks ago but he has the ability to be a franchise OT. 

1 hour ago, armsteeld said:

Out of those you listed, I'd go with Mims. I was overly hard on him a couple weeks ago but he has the ability to be a franchise OT. 

Mims is the 'go for it' pick, so I respect that. They need to get at least one top of the line free agent and two very decent ones. Too many needs...

I like the prospect of trading Diontae for what will essentially be a day two rookie replacement in a deep receiver draft. Draft all the deeper positions in this draft....my wish as to priorities. That means OT, WR, OC, and CB. Hopefully all within the first 3-4 rounds. 

Nine-time Pro-Bowl QB and former Super-Bowl champ Russell Wilson plans to sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers, per league sources. Wilson will sign a team-friendly, one-year deal in which the Broncos will wind up paying $38 million of his salary while Wilson wears the black and yellow.

Hell to the yeah!!

Edited by armsteeld

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Russell Wilson now heads to Pittsburgh with the Steelers 2022 first-round pick Kenny Pickett being the only quarterback currently under contract to Pittsburgh. Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph is entering free agency after starting three games for Pittsburgh last season.
Edited by armsteeld

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I don’t love Russ, but it’s hard to really hate any move at that low of a price. 

When you see the actual number it makes you look at it different.

Legal tampering starts tomorrow, so I think we will start hearing of some deals. Should be a fun day.