State of the Steelers

warfelg

14 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Interesting. Seems like a good time to have a team built for bully ball. 

A lot of blame from OL, GMs, and QBs on twitter is being placed at the feet of the new offseason rules. Lack of physicality in practices means come game time OL wants to play “pattycake” rather than attack, and defenders haven’t spend enough time reacting to this stuff.

I think we’re starting to see the effects of the lack of two a days, 4th preseason game, and restriction on padded practices.

Calling my shot here and predicting the “dam breaks” in 2 weeks on the road against the Colts. One of the worst defenses in the league, especially against the run (Josh Jacobs had 100 yards in the 1st half last week). Seumalo should be back, Roman Wilson will hopefully be integrated, and Indy can force us to keep the foot on the gas with their offense. 

I think we put up 30 against them. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, warfelg said:

A lot of blame from OL, GMs, and QBs on twitter is being placed at the feet of the new offseason rules. Lack of physicality in practices means come game time OL wants to play “pattycake” rather than attack, and defenders haven’t spend enough time reacting to this stuff.

I think we’re starting to see the effects of the lack of two a days, 4th preseason game, and restriction on padded practices.

this game is  has lost it's physicality. It's not so much about hitting ansd tackling as it was a long time ago. More about pitch and catch and then rules to make that happen .