Who do you trade for picks and what do you think we can get?

Wyld Stallyns

The Colts (3-4-1) were swept by Tennessee (5-2) and are 1-3-1 in the division. We’re 2 games out with plenty of games to play but I’m just being honest we aren’t catching them.

Tuesday is the trade deadline and I know we aren’t going to sell the farm but you could realistically see trades involving guys who are not resigning after this year, or guys who could get us good return. Ngakoue and Gilmore are 2 guys that fit those perimeters.

I’ve been seeing a lot of people suggest trading Matt Ryan but that would depend on another team passing his physical on his shoulder if they think he will recover well enough to play down the road more then immediately. Maybe Foles could get some interest as well if Ryan doesn’t. 

16 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

We just gave him a lot of guaranteed money and unless a team agrees to pay some of that we won’t trade him. 

It looks like Holder's sources were correct, as usual.  Hines to Buffalo for Zach Moss and a conditional 5th round pick.  

I always like Hines, felt he was under used and a much tougher runner than his size would indicate.

• Like 1