Remainder of the Season QB

Ghostnote

Commander QB  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should finish the rest of the 2022 season?

• Tyler Heinicke
    • Carson Wentz
    • Sam Howell

15 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Nah, i'm not forking that over for Carr. 

Yeah me neither. I think he would be about the only trade option worth exploring however and honestly I wouldn't do it regardless. My guess is they stick with Heinicke and Howell next year. The options beyond that just don't seem to be there unless they make a massive trade up for Stroud or Young if someone who doesn't need a QB is picking with one of those two on the board. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah me neither. I think he would be about the only trade option worth exploring however and honestly I wouldn't do it regardless. My guess is they stick with Heinicke and Howell next year. The options beyond that just don't seem to be there unless they make a massive trade up for Stroud or Young if someone who doesn't need a QB is picking with one of those two on the board. 

I honestly believe one of the QBs will fall into our lap if we want them but we won't take them. Won't be one of those 2, Levis I could actually see sliding.

• Like 1