Browns/Bills @ Ford Field

Louis Friend

14 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

NFL is moving the Browns vs Bills game to Ford Field on Sunday at 1pm. Buffalo therefore will not have to travel before Thanksgiving, but the Lions who play @ Giants on Sunday will. 

I'm actually flying home tomorrow for a few days. Maybe I'll see if I can get tickets to the game.

If I'm the Bills, I would probably want to build a stadium with a retractable roof (I can't remember if they are including that in their current plans or not). 

They've already lost two home games to weather - it'd be dumb not to. 

Side note - that would be a fun game to go to and I'm sure there won't be as much trouble to get tickets since fans might not want to travel with that kind of weather on the horizon. 

17 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

If I'm the Bills, I would probably want to build a stadium with a retractable roof (I can't remember if they are including that in their current plans or not). 

They've already lost two home games to weather - it'd be dumb not to. 

Side note - that would be a fun game to go to and I'm sure there won't be as much trouble to get tickets since fans might not want to travel with that kind of weather on the horizon. 

It would have been fun to go to the game if they kept it in Buffalo IMO.  Probably not safe but they could have flexed it to Monday or something and cleared the stadium in time.  

On 11/17/2022 at 11:42 PM, Louis Friend said:

NFL is moving the Browns vs Bills game to Ford Field on Sunday at 1pm. Buffalo therefore will not have to travel before Thanksgiving, but the Lions who play @ Giants on Sunday will. 

I'm actually flying home tomorrow for a few days. Maybe I'll see if I can get tickets to the game.

But Bills will travel back to Buffalo after the game and then fly back to Detroit on thanksgiving. Even they are hometeam today, they use visitors locker room so they have same locker room on thursday.