2022 Bowl Game Discussion Thread

beekay414

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Literally do not think there's a wrong answer between those two lol

Agreed. I've been in some Ewers vs Williams convos but, **** it, ain't worth it. They're both generational. Ewers is a different style of QB but, Christ, that kid looks like he's just going through the motions and dropping every NFL throw under the sun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't mean this negatively when I say this but Ewers reminds me of Jay Cutler. All the arm talent in the world and it looks like both of them put forth as little effort as possible every throw lol.

He needs to shave the neckbeard or the mullet. You can have one you can't keep both.

And if he's gonna keep the mullet that ***** needs to get bleached or some frosted tips. If you're gonna be about it son, be about it.

• Like 1

He needs to shave the neckbeard or the mullet. You can have one you can't keep both.

And if he's gonna keep the mullet that ***** needs to get bleached or some frosted tips. If you're gonna be about it son, be about it.

Just start calling him Cleetus and it all works out

Also since they're playing I'm just gonna throw my "Arch Manning is wildly overrated (literally overrated there's no god damn universe that kid is a unanimous 5* without that last name) and is going to crash and burn at the high end collegiate level.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Bernie Sanders