XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

2 hours ago, Daboyle said:

gotta say if it's whicker who's scum and the decision to unvote gopher and vote me was some goofy scheme to potentially swing the vote off scum would be hilarious

I'm glad it won't end up being hilarious because I voted you because of ******* Whickle which I'm still miffed about

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I attempted to jail whicker but my move failed 

Someone out there is lying about their moves and I'm betting whicker is the gf (moves on him fail)

Whicker 

So you failed a jailkeep on me and yet there was no kill and so I'm scum. Good logic my friend

Pickle Rick

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I attempted to target Malf n1 and failed

As for the moves failing last night, I had a 1 shot 3 person roleblock. Blocked Mwil, Pickle, and Whicker. No kill last night. I blocked pickle so his jail didn't come into play. So we can almost guarantee with my move that it's one of whicker or mwil.

............. how are you ruling out Pickle here? 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:
3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

So we have a 3 shot doctor, jailer, and a 3 shot in one roleblocker

They cant all be town

Almost like I said this... *checks notes* .... yesterday

But now you got a roleblocker in the mix, and i voted pickle yesterday to narrow it down

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm out. BDL has officially pissed me off. I have complied for the activity today. Probably second best if you all lynch me behind actually lynching pickle and winning 

Take tommorrow as a breather 

I will use my vote steal on you so that you arent compelled to vote the next day either

Then come back amd lets finish this

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sanchez was a jailkeep last game even and was scum after day 3

I mean, I know it was a long break, but those statements are just so disingenuous sounding. Jailkeeper is one of my default mafia moves. I can at least guarantee The Witcher mafia had a scum jailkeper. 

All roles can be town or mafia. That was literally the whole premise of Overwatch Mafia