Week 16 GDT Bills @ Bears: A third straight division title is on the line

Trentwannabe

16603218.jpeg

Buffalo (11-3) @ Chicago (3-11).
December 24th, 1:00pm Est.

This Bears team may have a bad record but they have hung in tough with a number of teams including last week against Philadelphia. I am glad the division hasn't been secured because this has the makings of a trap game with the Monday Night Football game in Cincy looming. The Bills need to stay focused and just go get this W. Big questions for the Bills are the health of C Mitch Morse, OG Ryan Bates and DT Jordan Phillips. The weather may play a factor this week too.

All in all I trust the team to go take care of business, but I am predicting a tough battle.

Bills 26
Bears 14

Every game is huge from here on out as we control our own destiny to have the playoffs run through Buffalo. A KC loss would also be huge because that would give us the breathing room to lose one more game.

Regardless I think we take care of business this game and I think Allen had his get right game last week and will continue into the post season and end of the regular season. 

Bears play super tough and people here in Chicago are really high on Fields. We must try to contain him and not let him beat us with his legs. 

I hope the conditions are fine for Saturday but ill go 24 Bills - 13 Bears. 

19 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Every game is huge from here on out as we control our own destiny to have the playoffs run through Buffalo. A KC loss would also be huge because that would give us the breathing room to lose one more game.

Regardless I think we take care of business this game and I think Allen had his get right game last week and will continue into the post season and end of the regular season. 

Bears play super tough and people here in Chicago are really high on Fields. We must try to contain him and not let him beat us with his legs. 

I hope the conditions are fine for Saturday but ill go 24 Bills - 13 Bears. 

Even with a KC loss we wouldn’t have breathing room unless we beat the Bengals. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Even with a KC loss we wouldn’t have breathing room unless we beat the Bengals. 

True you are right. Because if the Bengals win out (beat us in week 17) then we'd be tied but they have the H2H equalizer. 

So this is how I see it to get #1 seed:

1. Win out (beat bears, bengals, pats)
    • we control our own destiny
  2. Beat Bengals & 1 more team + KC loses one more game
    • scenario if we beat the Bengals but don't win out
  3. Beat Chicago & Patriots + Bengals lose to Pats or Ravens + KC loses one more game
    • scenario if we lose to the Bengals in week 17

Lets go Seahawks and Patriots this week! 😂