The Injury Report: 12/07 Ingram and Lattimore to play vs Atlanta

Dome

14 hours ago, SWATcha said:

Traffic cones are better than De"Vante Harris.

I'm pretty sure open field gives up a lower QBR than Harris.  He's like Houdini, you see him when the play starts lined up, then he just vanishes as his man runs into the end zone.

According to very early Thursday morning reports by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the New Orleans Saints should have both Marshon Lattimore and Mark Ingram available for tonight’s game against the Atlanta Falcons.

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2017/12/7/16745542/marshon-lattimore-mark-ingram-expected-play-against-falcons-saints-week-14-thursday-night-football

36 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Thank god! There is still hope for a first round bye as the Vikings, Eagles, and Rams all have tough roads ahead (and so do we), but with Lattimore back, I like our odds much more in this game.

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Thank god! There is still hope for a first round bye as the Vikings, Eagles, and Rams all have tough roads ahead (and so do we), but with Lattimore back, I like our odds much more in this game.

I just hope they're not rushing him back too fast.

21 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I agree, but 2 and a half weeks seems reasonable if it was a mild sprain.

They are being very cautious with injuries this year. Specifically soft tissue injuries, they’re giving guys a lot of rest this year.

Archived