The Injury Report: 12/07 Ingram and Lattimore to play vs Atlanta

Dome

Wednesday saw cornerbacks Marshon Lattimore (ankle) and Ken Crawley(abdomen) not practice, while offensive tackle Terron Armstead (rest), linebacker A.J. Klein(ankle), and safety Kenny Vaccaro (groin) were limited participants.

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2017/11/22/16692230/saints-injury-report-marshon-lattimore-ken-crawley-dont-practice-aj-klein-kenny-vaccaro-week-12-rams

Not that I want either of them out, but this is a heck of a lot better to get them healthy and rested now rather than weeks 15,16, or playoffs (obviously).

The only thing that worries me about Lattimore being out is whether or not Vacarro will trust whoever fills that spot. It could pull him out of position, whereas with Lattimore, he knew that spot was covered, so he could focus on the rest of the field.

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

Dude...you’re kinda killing my buzz. The Saints absolutely could beat the Rams if they had their second intact. 

If they were healthy yea.  I dont know how bad they're hurt, but I don't want to put them out there and make it worse.  The drop off from them to our next guys is ridiculous.  If re-injury risk is low, then yea play them.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

If they were healthy yea.  I dont know how bad they're hurt, but I don't want to put them out there and make it worse.  The drop off from them to our next guys is ridiculous.  If re-injury risk is low, then yea play them.

Cool...I misunderstood you. Buzz preserved. 

This time last season, who would've thought losing Crawley would be such a blow! Lol

The Rams are beatable even without them. Much much much more difficult but Ingram and Kamara can feast and keep the D on the sidelines. 

It might be that they were just held out to give their injuries an extra day of rest and will be ready to go for Sunday.  I mean why risk injury on a Thursday practice when it's not like they aren't in good physical conditioning by this point of the year, all they would be doing at this point is going over the gameplan, I'd rather them sit and not risk inflamming their recovering injuries and be ready to go on Sunday than them get another practice when they should already know their jobs.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Do we get to be healthy too? xD

Is your defense dependent on the greatness of one player? Take that player away...hurts your chances quit a bit huh?

i still think we can beat the Rams. Drew Brees and the offense has managed to beat good teams in the past with less of a defense. Lattimore and Crawley bring out hurts the margin of error though. 

Archived