The Other Games Thread Week 16

Iron_man

This weekend we are in Jersey with Wilson as Jags come to town for TNF.
Thursday: Jaguars at Jets
Saturday Noon: Bengals at Patriots, Falcons at Baltimore, Lions at Panthers, Bills at Bears, Saints at Browns, Seahawks at Chiefs, Giants at Vikings, Texans at Titans.
Saturday Late: Commanders at 49ers, Eagles at Cowboys.
Saturday Night: Raiders at Steelers
Sunday Late: Broncos at Rams
Sunday Night: Bucs at Cardinals
Monday Night: Chargers at Colts
This week we got several games on several different days. Jags at Jets should actually be good since the Jags showed the Cowboys up. The Bills at Bears might be a good one as well since the bears nearly beat the eagles last week. Giants at Vikings could be a good one especially after there last game preformance. Eagles at Cowboys could be a good one too. Packers at Dolphins as well.
Are there any other games you're gonna watch? 

Who would have thought a few years ago that the Jags and Jets could be a fun game to watch... wish Mike White was playing so we could see some offense. 

• I liked Ridder as a developmental guy so I'm excited to see him against Baltimore. 
  • I'm super interested in seeing what Willis can do the rest of the season with Tannehill out. I'm not sure how good Vrabel's offensive staff is, but he was really raw coming out.. if you can turn him into a decent passer you have an absolute steal in the 3rd round. Playing against the Texans should build up his confidence a bit lol. 
  • Broncos and Rams is the battle of what might have been.. hilarious they are both so bad.. especially because Sony Michel is going to get us a 4th round pick that's top 5
  • Chargers have such an easy path to the playoffs.. can't wait to see how Staley tries to make his team miss it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

interested in seeing what Willis can do the rest of the season

Not much. Has nothing to do with him.  It's the Titans/ Pats outdated philosophy.  The Pats, Titans and the Raiders look the same. No clue how to adjusted to the new NFL.

PS Just wait until Henry declines. They will be screaming for Vrabel's head. 

Who needs  AJ Brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes

14 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

That's why the GM was fired.. Vrabel wanted him to stay. 

Do you have proof? I just looked it up and every article implies he was mad, I saw the vid but no sound, yes it looks that way but???  Also. hard to believe Vrabel doesn't have final say.

Its like BB traded Jimmy G to screw Kraft!!!! 

Edited by m haynes

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Do you have proof? I just looked it up and every article implies he was mad, I saw the vid but no sound, yes it looks that way but???  Also. hard to believe Vrabel doesn't have final say.

You're too used to BB as a coach. 

Most other coaches don't have much of a say in that department. I think that's also a reason why Vrabel could leave them in the future.. he's going to want more power to not have his superstars traded. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

Oh yeah, I'm also way too excited to watch my guy Minshew play. I still believe he could have been a Mac level starter in this league but nobody gave him a chance. He should have been the starter here instead of Cam.. I will die on that hill lol 

Yes ,we lost a lot of blood over the last couple of years!!!!🤣

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Thank god the jets messed up with picking Zach in 2021. This situation coulda been so much worse lol

Imagine if they didn't win a couple games second half of the year.. they could have Lawrence right now. Year 2 Lawrence.. I think they win the AFC East tbo

I like their defense better than Buffalo going forward.. I also like their offense more than Buffalo going forward. Josh Allen is Josh Allen.. but he takes risks which you can exploit and they have no real running game. Hall, Wilson, Moore .. you've got a hell of a core there. 

8 hours ago, Iron_man said:

Well, Zach Wilson looks about the same as when he faced us.

He's officially done with the Jets after that.. no way do they use the excuse of just giving him a couple weeks now. Going to be really interesting to see what they do in the offseason. 

Do they go after a veteran? Try to bring Geno Smith back? Or do they try to go for another boom/bust guy in Anthony Richardson? .. they are 1 QB away from being a super bowl contender next year imo. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 3:50 PM, Crimmage said:

Imagine if they didn't win a couple games second half of the year.. they could have Lawrence right now. Year 2 Lawrence.. I think they win the AFC East tbo

I like their defense better than Buffalo going forward.. I also like their offense more than Buffalo going forward. Josh Allen is Josh Allen.. but he takes risks which you can exploit and they have no real running game. Hall, Wilson, Moore .. you've got a hell of a core there. 

We could’ve been in a division with Trevor Lawrence and Josh Allen the next decade lol

I said it in the general board and I’ll say it here. The AFC West during the Mahomes era(2018-present) has just been a flashier version of the AFC East during the Brady era. But Mahomes doesn’t get the same media scrutiny for dominating a “weak” division. 

The broncos have been straight up trash the whole time giving them 2 free wins a year. 

• Like 1