The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is

beekay414

Timo was a monster tonight. Glad that final penalty didn't result in a loss. Would have been undeserved for both he and the team. 

That game probably shouldn't have gone to overtime, but just glad we got the two points. 

We have been absolutely destroying teams over the last 10 or so. Some nights we've gotten goalied, but the numbers are pretty crazy. 

Absolutely absurd: 

Pens: 69.27% xGF%
Jets: 49.54% xGF%
Habs: 63.56% xGF%
Kings: 66.25% xGF%
Flyers: 64.21% xGF%
Avs: 67.19% xGF%
Vegas: 70.76% xGF%
Yotes: 57.20% xGF%
Leafs: 64.28% xGF%
Caps: 71.04% xGF%

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Timo was a monster tonight. Glad that final penalty didn't result in a loss. Would have been undeserved for both he and the team. 

That game probably shouldn't have gone to overtime, but just glad we got the two points. 

We have been absolutely destroying teams over the last 10 or so. Some nights we've gotten goalied, but the numbers are pretty crazy. 

Absolutely absurd: 

Pens: 69.27% xGF%
Jets: 49.54% xGF%
Habs: 63.56% xGF%
Kings: 66.25% xGF%
Flyers: 64.21% xGF%
Avs: 67.19% xGF%
Vegas: 70.76% xGF%
Yotes: 57.20% xGF%
Leafs: 64.28% xGF%
Caps: 71.04% xGF%

Edited by beekay414

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like Nemec hadn't had a point in forever before that one

Came back with a goal after that. 

Holtz with two goals including overtime winner. Also secured on a penalty shot.

I get that he'll never be a game breaker, but I refuse to believe that this shot won't play at the next level for some team

13 hours ago, Forge said:

I get that he'll never be a game breaker, but I refuse to believe that this shot won't play at the next level for some team

He just needs a ton of work on everything else in his game but his shot. He looks like a deer caught in the headlights on NHL ice. I'm sure, if we weren't contending for the Metro he'd be playing but we just can't afford to plug him into the top 6 and say "go learn how to play NHL hockey" when every game matters. 

14 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like Nemec hadn't had a point in forever before that one

I think he's going to end up being a great partner for Luke in the long run. He's not fancy, he's responsible in pretty much everything he does and he makes the simple reads on offense. He's almost the anti-Luke. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is