The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is

beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

k

There's no way that anyone is taking that Timo played well in that game lol 

He'll make up for it in future games, but he was bad. Jack was bad. Graves and Siegs were pretty bad. 

I will say that Timo probably should have had a goal and that would have evened this out because he was good in the first. The entire team really dominated in that first. 

Ruff 100% better put that Timo / Jack / Bratt line back together. I get why he spiced things up yesterday with some struggles in the second, but there was a pretty big disparity in how good that top 6 was before and after even with the early second period hiccups 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What are you guys thinking about Vitek? Idt I’ve seen many egregious goals  give up 

I think he's struggling big time, but yesterday wasn't on him. Not a lot he could do on most of those. 

But he's an average goalie who has come back down to where he has been most of his career is all

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is