The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

lol my comment about Jim hijacking threads got deleted. I hate HF man. 

Someone called him out on spewing more Ryan Graves nonsense saying "then why can't you just say we need better LHD play" or something of that nature rather than bringing up contentious stuff like we should've extended Graves. I responded with a simple "then how could he hijack threads?!" and it got deleted after like 5 minutes lmao. 

LIS last night, he's just a **** stirrer man. He has no intention of having a legitimate conversation without starting drama. He gets off on it. Someone slipped and said Bahl took a step back and he right away goes "how can a 23 year old with X amount of games played take a step back" so I felt the need to respond with, while not directly quoting him because I don't care to engage with that *******...

Bahl didn't take a step back, he simply proved he wasn't capable of stepping up into those minutes and Siegenthaler got hurt/lost his partner for the majority of the season and everything went to ****. Why can nothing on this forum ever be taken within the context of the actuality of the season as it played out and everything must be so friggin' black and white? Or why must we argue semantics or verbiage? You know exactly what he meant, you're just addicted to arguing/being right/spinning the wheels.

Shockingly (not), he's ignored it (as of now) because he knows I'm right.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol my comment about Jim hijacking threads got deleted. I hate HF man. 

Someone called him out on spewing more Ryan Graves nonsense saying "then why can't you just say we need better LHD play" or something of that nature rather than bringing up contentious stuff like we should've extended Graves. I responded with a simple "then how could he hijack threads?!" and it got deleted after like 5 minutes lmao. 

LIS last night, he's just a **** stirrer man. He has no intention of having a legitimate conversation without starting drama. He gets off on it. Someone slipped and said Bahl took a step back and he right away goes "how can a 23 year old with X amount of games played take a step back" so I felt the need to respond with, while not directly quoting him because I don't care to engage with that *******...

Shockingly (not), he's ignored it (as of now) because he knows I'm right.

I saw your post. Thought it was a good one regarding showing he wasn't good enough.You're absolutely right

I can't imagine being a "fan" the way Jim or that Jersey devil 12 fan guy is 

• Like 1

Good data. Kevin Woodley talked a lot about some of this stuff last year and why Markstrom was such a good fit for the devils because what he does really well, the devils have not been good at. 

• Like 1

I see a lot of people hating the return for the Flames but I am definitely at peace with it. Bahl is whatever, probably will be forced too high in our lineup after moving so many guys over the past year. However a 1st for him is still a good get, regardless of how late you think it may be.

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Where are you guys on Tof?

I know his numbers were good here, I just wasn’t really overwhelmed and think there’s better ways to spend our money 

No interest. I don't like signing guys into their mid 30s. Bad business

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I see a lot of people hating the return for the Flames but I am definitely at peace with it. Bahl is whatever, probably will be forced too high in our lineup after moving so many guys over the past year. However a 1st for him is still a good get, regardless of how late you think it may be.

It was a fine return. I'd honestly say it was good. 

Though it's funny how many people backtracked though and started using the points that those who said 10 wouldn't be on the table started originally in order  to justify the return. 

The CP forums are brutal

I swear to god if NJDevils26 keeps deleting my ****, I'll make sure I get banned from HF so I can never post on that cesspool again. I hate that other people are able to squabble back and forth but the moment I do it it's a problem. 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?