The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Welp, never said it'd be easy. Didn't get a chance to watch this one. Hopefully they show up Monday. If not, been a fun season.

We dominated the first, somehow rangers had a 3-0 pp advantage, took the lead early in the second and that was that. 

These games are a race to two. When you get there, the game has mostly been over

12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Graves hasn’t been playing great to say the least. Luke Hughes has been one of the first skaters on the ice practice wise. We’re having trouble scoring.

Could Grampa Lindy go for broke one more time?! 

He's not going to put in Luke. Graves plays the top pair shut down minutes and pk. 

I'll be happy if he doesn't start blackwood 

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

There’s a close to zero chance he plays Blackwood. It sounds like it’s something significant though. 

When he's referring to who is starting, he's talking about goalie. It should almost certainly be Akira, I'd imagine. 

I don't think you'll see any significant skater changes, if any at all. May put the lines in a blender

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

When he's referring to who is starting, he's talking about goalie. It should almost certainly be Akira, I'd imagine. 

I don't think you'll see any significant skater changes, if any at all. May put the lines in a blender

I would go back to Tatar-Nico-Mercer. I know they’ve had trouble this series but maybe they can recreate their magic .

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!