The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well, good thing is we don't have to worry about Lindy Ruff coming back.

I trust Fitzgerald ti do the right thing. He’s taken us as far as he can. 

it seems like a Mike D’Antoni NBA offense where they rely on fast breaks, but can’t do much with the half court offense . 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

it seems like a Mike D’Antoni NBA offense where they rely on fast breaks, but can’t do much with the half court offense . 

And we got to the playoffs and then completely scrapped everything we did well. They haven't played anything like they did in the regular season, stylistically, in 5 playoff periods. It's no ******* wonder they look awful. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Also, toying with ******* lineups in the playoffs? This is the absolute last time you want to switch things up. One bad game can dump an entire series.

Do you not support wood getting a promotion? 😂

It's hilarious that so many people were saying how beneficial he was going to be in the playoffs

Just now, Forge said:

It's hilarious that so many people were saying how beneficial he was going to be in the playoffs

Because people confuse being physical for the sake of being physical with being good in the playoffs. Nothing about Miles Wood's game would indicate he'd ever be a positive in the playoffs. He takes dumb OZ penalties routinely, is a grenade handler with the puck and has the hockey IQ of a rock.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I trust Fitzgerald ti do the right thing. He’s taken us as far as he can. 

Fitz and ruff are also good friends before Fitz played for ruff, I'm pretty sure. Hockey is very much an old boys club sometimes and that makes me super nervous

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!