The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

NBA is my least favorite sport so it's not even a comparison at this point. Hell, it's hard to call the NBA a sport anymore. 

Yeah switching between hockey and basketball...its amazing how comparatively non exciting bball is

And as for baseball, im just score/standing watching now

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah switching between hockey and basketball...its amazing how comparatively non exciting bball is

I honestly don't even really watch basketball anymore. I turn it on for like 10 minutes at a time and remember why I don't watch it. It's just foul baiting or threes and you have no idea what a foul is anymore. Superstar calls ruined the sport. College basketball is significantly more enjoyable to watch even with the skill gap. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm bad luck. Every time I've turned the games on, I've yet to see a Devils goal. I'll follow along and then watch the DVR replay...if we win.

I simply cant watch a game i already know the result to.

That energy it gives me watching the unknown just isnt there

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I simply cant watch a game i already know the result to.

That energy it gives me watching the unknown just isnt there

I'm the opposite. I'm riding high the entire time I know I'm watching a win and I never watch the replays of losses so I'm always riding high when watching the games.