The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

13 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

what a play by Miller!

What a good play. Luke royally screwed that up. 

A lot of people ***** about the defense but I really don't believe the defense is a major problem. I'd like to have a big time shot blocker there (Tanev would work great), but the biggest issue plaguing the defense is their inability to clear the puck and turn it over in their own zone. Happens all the damn time. Thats not really a defensive issue, it's an offensive transition issue. 

• Like 1

Have to get another goalie or we are wasting this season though. Vitek was mostly okay in this one, but there were stretches where I thought he looked panicked as hell. 

Now it's mostly about staying healthy (even though Dougie is already out). 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

What a good play. Luke royally screwed that up. 

A lot of people ***** about the defense but I really don't believe the defense is a major problem. I'd like to have a big time shot blocker there (Tanev would work great), but the biggest issue plaguing the defense is their inability to clear the puck and turn it over in their own zone. Happens all the damn time. Thats not really a defensive issue, it's an offensive transition issue. 

I agree completely. Recently there hasn’t been a lot of free guys in front of the goalie or many odd men rushes .

Simon and Miller clears the puck well it seems . 

It’s also a unit that’ll improve. 

• Like 1