The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Flyers, Red Wings, Tampa wins lol 

Toronto lost at least....that's potentially helpful, but all these teams is really what makes it an unlikely playoff birth this year. 

This next stretch is very winnable and has some games with bubble teams that we need to beat

7-2 in our next 9 games With losses against kings and rangers and its managable.

But yeah, we need to amp it up or the season could be over before march.

I just want one more run to put up in the mix

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Retention request is so weird. I assume that Calgary taking back Vitek was just a non starter. 

Because they already know he's going to break down as soon as we trade for him lol. Don't wanna get stuck with another $6 Million sunken cost in a 34+ year old goalie.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Because they already know he's going to break down as soon as we trade for him lol. Don't wanna get stuck with another $6 Million sunken cost in a 34+ year old goalie.

I despise that this goalie market is so dead. 

I don't want Gibson. If Saros isn't available, this is just a dead market. 

I don't think Boston is moving Ullmark, so we'd have to wait until he *maybe* hits ufa