Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It should really be safe to assume they are both mafia, but that is assuming all you jokers are telling the truth.

assuming everyone in a game of mafia is telling the truth....lol

i just fail to see the upside of killing dome then shooting you. if dome and ragnarok are mafia they're toast anyway as we'll have plenty of days to lynch them.  we only stand to lose by keeping you around... orca's noncommital to killing you makes me feel even worse about it

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:
5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I can't target more than one per night. 

????????????

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, not to make it worse for me, but by the numbers I "could" potentially be killing two tonight based off of number of days.

Ok. I'll slow down for you.

I poisoned Sanchez n1.

Failed on Rags n2 (this is one unaccounted move that you could assume I lied about) 

Failed on Rags n3 (the second unaccounted move that you could assume I lied about) also with no one dying (other than Sanchez) at the end of day 3, you would have to assume the poisoned player survived the RNG.

At the end of today there is statistically a possibility that two people could die from my poisoning BEFORE I got to use my move tonight. 

This is not a claim that I have successfully poisoned anyone other than Sanchez, because I haven't.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. I'll slow down for you.

I poisoned Sanchez n1.

Failed on Rags n2 (this is one unaccounted move that you could assume I lied about) 

Failed on Rags n3 (the second unaccounted move that you could assume I lied about) also with no one dying (other than Sanchez) at the end of day 3, you would have to assume the poisoned player survived the RNG.

At the end of today there is statistically a possibility that two people could die from my poisoning BEFORE I got to use my move tonight. 

This is not a claim that I have successfully poisoned anyone other than Sanchez, because I haven't.

ok i thought you were claiming something new and not making a hypothetical from my perspective... understood

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

assuming everyone in a game of mafia is telling the truth....lol

i just fail to see the upside of killing dome then shooting you. if dome and ragnarok are mafia they're toast anyway as we'll have plenty of days to lynch them.  we only stand to lose by keeping you around... orca's noncommital to killing you makes me feel even worse about it

I mean you could lynch Dome and shoot Rags, but im probably asking too much there.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, it should be noted that I am still not 100% sold on Orca being the vig and not mafia because of a question he made day 2.

LIS, if he's scum, it was a hell of a whiteknight play after malf's fakeclaim on me.

but if you'll allow me to pick your brain... in that scenario, who would be his teammate?

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you're assuming dome & ragnarok are 100% mafia and i think implying you'll take care of ragnarok some other way (?), even though many have claimed he's untargetable.

but doing it your way offers no upside, and has huge inherent risk with letting slappy get off his move

i mean if dome does end up being town we can always re-evaluate before making night moves

i have no way to "take care" of rags beyond attempting to track him (and that's not even a guarantee because he's untargetable)

im content with doing the plan but i know there's a risk that comes from making a play like that

Just now, The Orca said:

Lol, right...what question 

A specific question to me. A question I refused to answer. If you look back at my interactions with you it should make sense. 

Either way, the Vig is the perfect cover role for a mafia member. Especially when you shoot me tonight.