Week 12 Non-Viking Games

y*so*blu

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

details, please.....

OAK ball, 3rd and 8 with 2:24 remaining, leading 21-14. DEN had no timeouts.

Carr threw it over the middle to Patterson, who broke some tackles en route to a 54-yard play to seal the win.

54 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Noooooo

We need then to win another game in 2 week's.

With the Chargers' will to win, pass rush, Rivers, and Kansas City nosediving ... I just have a weird feeling about them this year. I think if they make the playoffs, they're going to upset somebody.

The Rams took care of business vs. the Saints, and if we stay on point, the Eagles are the only other team that could take the #1 seed. I went through the Playoff Predictor a few times and if we both finish 13-3, the Vikings will take it (even with Philly being undefeated in their division).

10 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

With the Chargers' will to win, pass rush, Rivers, and Kansas City nosediving ... I just have a weird feeling about them this year. I think if they make the playoffs, they're going to upset somebody.

The Rams took care of business vs. the Saints, and if we stay on point, the Eagles are the only other team that could take the #1 seed. I went through the Playoff Predictor a few times and if we both finish 13-3, the Vikings will take it (even with Philly being undefeated in their division).

Rams play Philly in 2 wks. Will help us if Rams take that. If Philly and Vikings tie at 14-2, Vikings most likely get top seed

Archived