GDT - Week 18 - The Patriots go to Buffalo

Iron_man

1 hour ago, Apparition said:

Mac isn't in that category. He needs to have the structure around him working at a high level in order to play at a high level. He didn't have that this year. This isn't debatable, so don't bother challenging me on this.

" truly great QBs in his peer group are guys who are capable of elevating their game " 

. Your correct he isn't elite however that's stating the obvious. There is what 4 peers that are elite. Six if you count (I don't) Brady and Rodgers. All the other QBs need just what you have stated for Jones, help.  Different needs but needs never the less which you stated in the comment below.

" He needs to have the structure around him working at a high level in order to play at a high level."

All the other stuff is based on BB thoughts on Mac and your speculation which I don't agree with. If I'm Kraft I would question BB the guy who put Fat Matt in charge of his offense with a 2nd year QB. A move that has never happened in the NFL. it was a complete disaster. And as you said

2 hours ago, Apparition said:

This isn't debatable, so don't bother challenging me on this.

I think Kraft would be nuts to let BB blow it up. He 71 and IMO he mostly concern with breaking the record. Yes he want to win but the record is what keeping him in the game. He has stated that he couldn't see himself coaching in his 70s. Than whats keeping him.  If you believe he's still coaching to get that SB without TB that great but I'm not looking to buy that bridge!!!

Let me end it this way.

Kraft is not going to let anyone overhaul the entire football team, spend money (see WR,TE) so he can reach a record. Especially a 500 coach ( post TB ) that put this crap show together. Hey Robert I want to take the next three 1st Rd drafts pick plus additional picks and trade for a QB and pay him (Jackson wink wink) 300 million !!!!!!

BB will be damn lucky to have a job with the Pats in 2023!!!!!!!

• Like 1