GDT - Week 18 - The Patriots go to Buffalo

Iron_man

26 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

So... is Achord going to get fired before the 4th quarter? 

What's so infuriating is we have one of the best ST in the NFL and BB doesn't have him coaching ST.

Two things

1. Bryant completely miffed on the 1st return

2.  If we run the right side return again I going to need a new TV.

IN all my years of watching, Bryant has to be the worse DB in Pats history. FRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STINGS!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:

Woah, imagine if all the 50/50 balls were thrown to Parker.... the man can't separate to save his life but he knows how to play the ball while it is in the air 

Compare the other stiffs effort.  Aggie turn in your uniform.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

What's so infuriating is we have one of the best ST in the NFL and BB doesn't have him coaching ST.

Two things

1. Bryant completely miffed on the 1st return

2.  If we run the right side return again I going to need a new TV.

IN all my years of watching, Bryant has to be the worse DB in Pats history. FRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STINGS!!!!!!!

3) Bailey not doing kickoffs hurts them.. A LOT .. Folk can't reach the end zone. Both of those could have been touchbacks. They are also missing Mitchell / Schooler today which is noticeable. 

This adds further emphasis that they need to draft a kicker/punter/both. They are obviously trying to get out of Bailey's contract, so they need to have someone on the roster who can reach the endzone on kickoffs.