2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

I was wondering why they cleared all that cap, I knew something was happening. I didn’t see that though. Ramsey was the best CB in the league in Fangio’s D under Staley.

Right. I think Fangio knows how to use guys like Ramsey and Howard at this point of their careers. They are going to be rough. Philips getting 10+ sacks. If they are able to add a good backup QB, it won't even matter if Tua stays healthy or not. They can also add a threat RB in the draft if they wanted to. If Buffalo get Derrick Henry, I don't know what we can really do to win the AFCE. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Lol nah I can’t barely stand the tweets. Listening to them is probably worse.

lol It was worse. Woody was in the room and he talked about how he like fans trash talking. They let some bills and dolphin fans speak. Things got crazy. It got personal but it started after the Ramsey trade and some Jets fans called him washed. 

8 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol It was worse. Woody was in the room and he talked about how he like fans trash talking. They let some bills and dolphin fans speak. Things got crazy. It got personal but it started after the Ramsey trade and some Jets fans called him washed. 

If the Jets traded for him fans would sing a different tune.

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You're right. We would dive deep into the positive stats and hype up our system. 

Miami is building a bully type of team. They are going to be really good and will verbally let the league know it. They're not done. 

Looking at the FA market at WR it’s not as bad as one would think. Also KC has there too 2 WRs hitting FA. Obviously Kelce is the equivalent to a #1 Wr+ but what they have back next year is questionable.

Id also like to add that there’s this thing going around how a WR duo Of Hill Waddle is tops and CB duo in Ramsey Howard is tops I good luck.

1st off Sauce and Reed are better. And let’s say we add a top WR. Wilson for me is better than Waddle (considering what GW could’ve done with good QB play last year). So you could argue if we have a QB that if we add a Hopkins or OBJ that our WR duo is even better. With a clear better 3rd guy in Moore.

Hidden note…. Wouldn’t mind offloading Moore if we could get Hardman. He’s my only modern jersey I have (mainly bc 8 is my fav number). But those antics last year still run me wrong. And if it could lighten the draft pick package to GB to add him to the trade. So be it.

21 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If we moves him to FS ala Woodson sure. But fact is, is Sauce and even Reed (arguably) are better than him. So where does he play? As a threatening name over Reed without the play to back it up. There were games last year that teams were picking on Ramsey. Never mind not throwing to him.