Has Cal’s Huevo’s Dropped?

lumberjackchris

Has Cal finally taken the reigns of the org after his dad passed and the mess the last couple of years have been?

We all saw the presser the other day, then I read this tweet about the new uni’s coming in 2024. 

I’m not holding my breather, but brighter days definitely seem to be in the horizon 

I think the Astros winning the championship and people not watching/ going to Texans games have finally woke him up. People will show out in Houston if the Texans are competitive. 

He’s also probably started seeing all the comments on all of the Texans socials. They are pretty bleak as they should be lol

• Like 1

I do think he understands the dire nature of the Texans and the apathy towards the organization right now - it's not that people don't like the Texans, they're apathetic towards 'em.

This being said, I don't know what this ultimately means to the franchise. It's not like angry Cal is suddenly smart Cal, you know?

I have some friends who have some friends that are close with the family and that have been in the owners suite on gameday and they have said it’s been toxic amongst the family the last 2 years. Really wearing in the family and a lot we’re putting the blame on Cal. Dragging everything Bob did through the mud.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:42 PM, ObotimusPrime said:

I think the Astros winning the championship and people not watching/ going to Texans games have finally woke him up. People will show out in Houston if the Texans are competitive. 

He’s also probably started seeing all the comments on all of the Texans socials. They are pretty bleak as they should be lol

he probably saw the guy that was standing in front of him at texans games with a big sign saying to sell the team