TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also if Rags was pardoned it would have said so specifically and Nacho knows this 

apparently not. 'lynch failed' or 'lynch pardoned' ... it's really up to the host, there's no standard

he has no ability to survive a lynch. if you think i "know this" ask yourself why i would make a claim like this otherwise

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

you laid out the path yourself lol

Im saying the math doesn't compute without a perfect lynch, Im not pushing a Rag's vote. I don't think its an auto-loss without a Rag lynch and if he is unlynchable than town is F'd. Not sure why you are so convinced its the ONLY move

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Im saying the math doesn't compute without a perfect lynch, Im not pushing a Rag's vote. I don't think its an auto-loss without a Rag lynch and if he is unlynchable than town is F'd. Not sure why you are so convinced its the ONLY move

there's no alternative.

we have to be perfect from here on out either way. if we don't lynch ragnarok in the next couple days, though, we can easily lose regardless due to the double deaths (even assuming he's still a straight indy sk which I doubt).

im not sure why I'd bother arguing with either you are blue at this point though since its pretty clear you're both turtles lol

what im saying is 100% correct townplay, scum.

No, it isn't and you know that.

Do you disagree that both Deadpulse and Dome MUST be scum? If not, there is no reason not to lynch one of them today and the other tomorrow. There's zero chance of a mislynch voting out either of them, they are known Mafia, there is no reason not to get rid of them.

If the final scum comes down to you or me, Rags can kill one of us with absolutely no consequences this Night phase. And why wouldn't he? He's confirmed Indy. Nobody is going to blame him for killing either of us because it gets the game closer to being solved. Heck, if he hits scum, game might end before he ever has to take another Night action. Town can win tomorrow if we keep Ragnarok alive. And there is zero chance of a mislynch if he kills Town.

Keeping Ragnarok alive and voting out one of the two KNOWN Mafia the next two Day phases is the Town play and you know that.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

we have to be perfect from here on out either way.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

we can easily lose regardless due to the double deaths

So you agree that Rags doesn't have to be the vote but are still doubling down that it has to be the vote. Your not making any sense my guy

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

No, it isn't and you know that.

Do you disagree that both Deadpulse and Dome MUST be scum? If not, there is no reason not to lynch one of them today and the other tomorrow. There's zero chance of a mislynch voting out either of them, they are known Mafia, there is no reason not to get rid of them.

I don't 100% trust whicker's town list without the reasoning behind it (I trust whicker, for sure, but I'm not going to clear people in my mind just because anyone tells me to) but its pretty clear you and Deadpulse are at least turtles, yes. Dome is highly probable, for sure.

I already explaiend this to you multiple times and you can't seem to grasp it (or you're willingly not), but lynching scum doesn't matter if we lose anyway. we can avoid misslynches the whole rest of the game and still lose.

If the final scum comes down to you or me, Rags can kill one of us with absolutely no consequences this Night phase. And why wouldn't he? He's confirmed Indy. Nobody is going to blame him for killing either of us because it gets the game closer to being solved. Heck, if he hits scum, game might end before he ever has to take another Night action. Town can win tomorrow if we keep Ragnarok alive. And there is zero chance of a mislynch if he kills Town.

Keeping Ragnarok alive and voting out one of the two KNOWN Mafia the next two Day phases is the Town play and you know that.

He could but he could just as easily not. Just because he's confirmed Indy doesn't mean we know his win condition. We know he's killing players, but which players? Why only town at this point? How did he survive a lynch if it wasn't a part of his role at all?

You absolutely need to get rid of a nightly kill when lylo is approaching because that extra kill can end town. Eliminating a turtle doesn't do that - eliminating sk does. You know that. Or you should if you claim to understand the basics of mafia.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

So you agree that Rags doesn't have to be the vote but are still doubling down that it has to be the vote. Your not making any sense my guy

It's conceivable he could kill mafia for us tonight, sure. But you're handing the game into the hands of an unknown player with an unknown motive for no reason (and that assuming he's still indie sk). Getting rid of Ragnarok puts the game back in town's hands.

Blue's positoin really just makes no sense.

if he's truly convinced the remaining scum is me, Deadpulse and Dome - a reasonable suspicion from his perspective - he should also realize that:

1. he'd be in no worse position to get us lynched the next three days after Ragnarok's lynch
  2. keeping Ragnarok alive is the ONLY way town can still lose even if he 100% gets his way with getting all 3 of us lynched

This is a completely nonsensical position and I implore you to reconsider your position on him @Whicker

your willingness to just accept people as town because someone told you to is bad.

that's not what good town players do.

Your mistake here was pushing to lynch Ragnarok today instead of tomorrow. You should have been pushing a mislynch of me instead and gambled that Ragnarok would kill Town again to set up a bargain with what is potentially a Mafia-friendly SK.

I'd have gone along with other people as the potential 3rd turtle, but pushing this hard to lynch a KNOWN independent role today with two near-confirmed Mafia outed is so mind-numbingly stupid that I refuse to believe that it would even cross Town Nacho's mind.