Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

• 2 weeks later...

Ok brothers- if you’re bored holed up in quarantine- and if you want to see one of the sexiest women of all time with a not your average Joe- check out this movie. 51VCRVY3DXL._AC_SY445_.jpg

can’s tell you how many hours I’ve been with a girl while dreaming about Ann Margret- the best of both worlds!!! 

• Like 1

I hope he's clean and sober.  Addiction sucks.  He will be 31, and have a fresh body away from football.  It's a good risk to see if they can get a situation pass-rusher out of him for the year.  It's a big risk going back to playing football for staying clean and sober though.  It's not a lifestyle that promotes it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I hope he's clean and sober.  Addiction sucks.  He will be 31, and have a fresh body away from football.  It's a good risk to see if they can get a situation pass-rusher out of him for the year.  It's a big risk going back to playing football for staying clean and sober though.  It's not a lifestyle that promotes it. 

He says he is.