Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

My wife and I were going through the stuff from the baby shower Saturday to do thank you notes and stuff. I had that game on in the background alternating between it and the women's game. At point my wife goes "what the hell is that?" - it was the beer snake that you could see between the uprights 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2024 at 9:52 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Just reading that Andy Reid just signed a 5 year extension and to be the highest paid HC. Well deserved. Very surprised though that he’s coaching another 5 years. 

Good for him and maybe this is in bad taste, but I'm not sure he makes it another 5 years…

On 4/27/2024 at 12:01 PM, turtle28 said:

Good for him and maybe this is in bad taste, but I'm not sure he makes it another 5 years…

age 71 in 5 years/ I know a bunch of old fat guys ! and plenty of wenches. 

18 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

age 71 in 5 years/ I know a bunch of old fat guys ! and plenty of wenches. 

So do/did I, my dad’s dad was overweight and lived until he was 91. Still, I think Reid has already had some health issues and he's extremely overweight, not just the usual 50 to 100 pounds overweight.

7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wasn’t aware of legal issues with ZJ

Me either. Thanks to @naptownskinsfan for that one.

Between the two of them straight up though, I'd still rather have Tyler Boyd. I sure hope we sign him. I would understand if they want to give Dyami the chance to prove he can at least be a 50 rec, 500-600 yd 4-5 TD WR as our #3 but that's a risk, especially considering Tyler Boyd & some other WRs are still out there.