Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, rackcs said:

I feel like Josh looks really bad in the Orca/wolf vote as well. Iirc, the vote was tied up at one point with around 6 apiece and Josh is the 6th vote on Orca. Seems like he was one of the votes on their in a pivotal lynch. 

Essentially the worst looking inactives are Llama and Josh. Gopher has a single solitary day to speak to his cause, but it was also a super close vote and therefore I weigh it more. The same is true for Forge 2.0.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

To my knowledge I haven't seen a claim

Oh, I didn't understand your wording. Seeing as how I'm cleared, I hope you don't mind me holding onto that info for now. To give less info to scum for fake claims. In case one of them tries to claim my move.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oh, I didn't understand your wording. Seeing as how I'm cleared, I hope you don't mind me holding onto that info for now. To give less info to scum for fake claims. In case one of them tries to claim my move.

For now I think that's fine, but that said:

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We know that Rack is Town off of what Orca said about his alignment compare, albeit we had a Town Vengeful Miller in Skywind...so it's POSSIBLE that he's some sort of scum who comes back town aligned, but with a GF variant in Malfatron I'd find that a bit OP unless scum somehow was at a major ratio disadvantage with 3 and that was a "balance".

Possible balance is noteworthy