Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Who’s got pick 1.2 

Im offering S39 1st 2nd & 3rd??

lol the robbery of new owners is deadly! Caution to the new guys. Wear belts. Before you know it, pants will be at them ankles 

Give Me Your Money Robbery GIF by BLoafX

Says the guy who messaged me immediately after joining the league and pushed for Burrow.

Picks 4 seasons into the future can be traded, and I actually offered what I thought was better value initially. He wanted future picks.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Says the guy who messaged me immediately after joining the league and pushed for Burrow.

Picks 4 seasons into the future can be traded, and I actually offered what I thought was better value initially. He wanted future picks.

I wanted even number year draft picks. I'd rather a very likely early 3rd next year than a late 2nd this year in a non-rookie year where I'd be lucky to finish mid-table. I asked a few people. They said something similar looked fair. I pick at #6 as well. The draft starts at #2 now anyways as it is being used on his own guys. Sure he got to jeep a couple others but I'm not sweating it. I'm not a contender this year.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I wanted even number year draft picks. I'd rather a very likely early 3rd next year than a late 2nd this year in a non-rookie year where I'd be lucky to finish mid-table. I asked a few people. They said something similar looked fair. I pick at #6 as well. The draft starts at #2 now anyways as it is being used on his own guys. Sure he got to jeep a couple others but I'm not sweating it. I'm not a contender this year.

I'm not saying that you did anything wrong, or that your rationale wasn't reasonable.

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I paid a nice bag for Mr Joe 😎. As you wanted Mr Sunshine 

Just had to razz my friend. Veterans aren’t touching that deal. Honestly if it was S26, it’s a solid deal for both. S28 to me is irrelevant being 3 seasons and a year + away. To each their own of course

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Just had to razz my friend. Veterans aren’t touching that deal. Honestly if it was S26, it’s a solid deal for both. S28 to me is irrelevant being 3 seasons and a year + away. To each their own of course

I initially didn't offer a pick in S28, but I liked the fact that he seems to want to stick around that long.