NO RB Alvin Kamara indicted by grand jury for alleged assault

Broncofan

Just now, incognito_man said:

You are aware NFL players can and do travel to LV regardless of whether or not a team plays there?

And you think having a home and sponsorship in foreign territory makes no difference? 

Detective Gullible and I have a bridge in Las Vegas to sell you. His partner, Detective Naive (who often goes incognito undercover) is interested, so you’d better jump on this before you let this go on too long and make a fool of yourself.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What a nanny-state attitude all around this thread lol

What kinda pathetic, controlling, weird-*** attitude does it take to believe, much less utter the words "This company shouldn't have a location in Las Vegas because it employs young people who might get into trouble there"

Nobody actually believes this, right? It's a running joke for literally everyone who says something about it, RIGHT??

Yeah, I've never been to Vegas but I know that even in Kansas City there are plenty of clubs, gambling, and other nefarious situations one could find themselves in

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Yeah, I've never been to Vegas but I know that even in Kansas City there are plenty of clubs, gambling, and other nefarious situations one could find themselves in

NFL players will go to Vegas regardless. Kamara wasn't in Vegas for anything whatsoever related to the Raiders or them being located there during this incident. 

And like you said, players can and do find trouble anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D82 said:

But…let’s be real…we both live near Houston. It’s far more likely you’d end up being involved in a felony here. 

Been here 40 some odd years - never been arrested for a felony. 

(No comment on whether or not I’ve *committed* felonies, though).

• Like 1

Waiting for you to show otherwise. But yeah, definitely don't think it makes any difference whatsoever.

Prove me wrong. Show us an increase in incidents since the Raiders relocated.

Do I have to provide evidence that the earth isn’t flat too? No - when you’re arguing against pure, unadulterated fact, you have to provide evidence otherwise. 

The sky is blue. The sun is hot. The NFL letting a team be moved to Vegas was a massive mistake that was destined to lead to increased criminality. Detective Gullible exists. You just can’t argue against facts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

What fact?

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

The sky is blue. The sun is hot. The NFL letting a team be moved to Vegas was a massive mistake that was destined to lead to increased criminality. Detective Gullible exists. You just can’t argue against facts. 

Detective Gullible just hit me back, had to use his burner Tiktok account because he’s incognito. 

He said NFLers commit as many as a billion unreported felonies a month since Las Vegas has been granted an NFL team. That is nearly an infinite% increase from the pre-LV Raiders numbers, which were always zero (and as low as -1) in the years prior. 

I wouldn’t take the contestants from the Biggest Loser, lock them in a Twinkie factory for a whole NFL season, and then punish them for eating Twinkies. So in the same ilk, I cannot possibly condemn Kamara for only doing what the environment literally forced him to do. Take off the devil’s sunglasses and open your eyes.

• Like 1

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Detective Gullible just hit me back, had to use his burner Tiktok account because he’s incognito. 

He said NFLers commit as many as a billion unreported felonies a month since Las Vegas has been granted an NFL team. That is nearly an infinite% increase from the pre-LV Raiders numbers, which were always zero (and as low as -1) in the years prior. 

I wouldn’t take the contestants from the Biggest Loser, lock them in a Twinkie factory for a whole NFL season, and then punish them for eating Twinkies. So in the same ilk, I cannot possibly condemn Kamara for only doing what the environment literally forced him to do. Take off the devil’s sunglasses and open your eyes.

Still no fact. What fact am I arguing against, weirdo?

Still no fact.

It’s my duty (as an anti-Vegas prophet, basically modern Jesus) to enlighten you, not educate you, my son. I can lead you to the water, but I can’t force you to pour it on yourself in a wet t-shirt contest.

What fact am I arguing against, weirdo?

Pure fact, that’s what. 

Still got that bridge to sell you. 

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

It’s my duty (as an anti-Vegas prophet, basically modern Jesus) to enlighten you, not educate you, my son. I can lead you to the water, but I can’t force you to pour it on yourself in a wet t-shirt contest.

Pure fact, that’s what. 

Still got that bridge to sell you. 

Was Kamara in Vegas because of the Raiders?