Would you offer this trade to the Rams?

aceinthehouse

Apparently, the Rams are looking to explore trading CB Ramsey. (97 overall in madden 23' 😊)

So I personally thought of an offer, that I think would be interesting.

What if we can't come to a contract agreement with Deron Payne? What if he wants more, than Jonathan Allen money?

So we Franchise Tag him. (I believe the Franchise Tag for Payne is around 15.7m) or something very close.

J. Ramsey is currently under contract till 2025. I believe is salary is all guaranteed in 2023 & at 17.5m. (or around that)

So what if we offered DT Deron Payne (Franchise tag) & our 1st rounder #16 to the Rams?

for CB J. Ramsey & the Rams 2nd round selection #36.

We basically get a top CB in football & at an important position, that could make this Defense even more elite.

Only drop 20 spots from #16 in the 1st, to the #4 pick in the 2nd round. As well as our original 2nd rounder already at #16.

So I ask you?

Do you believe this is a fair trade for both teams?

And if not? Please explain why not.

Are we giving up too much?

Should they give up more?

What's your take?

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Apparently, the Rams are looking to explore trading CB Ramsey. (97 overall in madden 23' 😊)

So I personally thought of an offer, that I think would be interesting.

What if we can't come to a contract agreement with Deron Payne? What if he wants more, than Jonathan Allen money?

So we Franchise Tag him. (I believe the Franchise Tag for Payne is around 15.7m) or something very close.

J. Ramsey is currently under contract till 2025. I believe is salary is all guaranteed in 2023 & at 17.5m. (or around that)

So what if we offered DT Deron Payne (Franchise tag) & our 1st rounder #16 to the Rams?

for CB J. Ramsey & the Rams 2nd round selection #36.

We basically get a top CB in football & at an important position, that could make this Defense even more elite.

Only drop 20 spots from #16 in the 1st, to the #4 pick in the 2nd round. As well as our original 2nd rounder already at #16.

So I ask you?

Do you believe this is a fair trade for both teams?

And if not? Please explain why not.

Are we giving up too much?

Should they give up more?

What's your take?

The Rams have Aaron Darnold, they’re not trading for DaRon Payne.

Ramsey makes $25 mil this year, no thanks. I’d rather re-sign our guys, add some FAs where we address slot CB, the OL & a re-sign Heinicke or sign another back up vet QB & have a good solid draft where we draft a few OL, a CB or 2, a mid & late round LB & a late round QB to develop.

If we were to do this, and again I wouldn’t we’d probably have to trade multiple firsts & Juice or Kendall or Sweat or something. Maybe even one of our WRs.

Edited by turtle28