Week 13 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (7-4) vs Indianapolis Colts (3-8)

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Seems like DeDe's intent on following the Marqise and Hurns school of receivers who don't catch so good.

Nah, not at that point yet. Still early but there's been SOO much better good than bad so far.

TD Tennessee smh.

There we go D! 

I love Dareus man. What a great nab that was. He just seems like he's always in on things/hustling, the whole "he didn't care" sideo f things in Buffalo just seems so far from the truth here thus far.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Nah, not at that point yet. Still early but there's been SOO much better good than bad so far.

TD Tennessee smh.

He's not there yet. But there have been a few of those pretty bad drops since he got into the lineup. It would be better if he could do less of that, and more of the goodness. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

There we go D! 

I love Dareus man. What a great nab that was. He just seems like he's always in on things/hustling, the whole "he didn't care" sideo f things in Buffalo just seems so far from the truth here thus far.

Doesn't necessarily make that Buffalo side of things untrue or anything. But the change of scenery looks like it's been really good for him. And in turn, for our defense obviously.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

He's not there yet. But there have been a few of those pretty bad drops since he got into the lineup. It would be better if he could do less of that, and more of the goodness. 

Didn't see it much at all when he was in Oklahoma. I think he'll get it straitened out.

Just the fact that he's having this large of impact and looking like possibly our best option at WR after missing the first several games as a rookie is impressive to me. 

Just now, Tugboat said:

Doesn't necessarily make that Buffalo side of things untrue or anything. But the change of scenery looks like it's been really good for him. And in turn, for our defense obviously.

No, I never said it did. Just crazy how I have never once saw even an ounce of that yet. Looks like that change of scenery is all he needed.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Didn't see it much at all when he was in Oklahoma. I think he'll get it straitened out.

Just the fact that he's having this large of impact and looking like possibly our best option at WR after missing the first several games as a rookie is impressive to me. 

Yeah. That's why it's kinda surprising that there's been the inconsistency with the hands here so far. 

But much more promising than problems overall so far for sure. 

Archived